WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are received on the terminal from the website visited and are used to record certain browsing interactions on a website by storing data that can be updated and retrieved. These files are stored on the user's computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your computer. They are used to record user preferences, such as the selected language, access data or customisation of the web pages.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which website you have accessed, or if you have used an advertising "banner" to get there.
Our sites may also have social media links (such as Facebook or Twitter). Seedmakers.com, does not control the cookies used by these external websites. For more information about cookies from social networks or other external websites, we advise you to review their own cookie policies.
- Google Analytics Cookies: Google ANALYTICS is a free service offered by Google Inc. that collects information about the pages of the website visited and the time, Web browser, etc.. Subsequently, this information is sent to the Google Inc. servers in the United States.
- Cookies “add-this” application: Add-this is a free service that allows you to share pages from this website by different means (email, social networks, etc.). Add-this collects statistical information about your browsing in order to provide advertising tailored to your browsing habits, either on this website or elsewhere.
WHAT USE DO WE MAKE OF THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a web portal and the use of the different options and services offered. For example, those used for session maintenance, response time management, performance or validation of options, use of security elements, sharing content with social networks, etc.
- Customisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customise some features of the general options of the website, for example: set language, locale or browser type.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our web portal to elaborate browsing profiles and to be able to know the preferences of its users in order to improve the range of products and services offered. For example, an analytical cookie would be used to control the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user, which product is the most popular, etc.
- Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies enable the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, the edited content, etc. Advertising cookies enable, through advertising management, the storage of behavioural information through the observation of habits, studying the accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of your profile.
According to deadline:
- Session cookies: Session cookies last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user's terminal, for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time you visit the website.
These cookies must comply with the RGPD-UE-2016/679, LOPD-3/2018, Guarantee of Digital Rights and the regulations of the LSSI-CE.
OWN COOKIES IN USE:
Some of the following cookies have been allowed when visiting this site:
EXTERNAL COOKIES IN USE:
Some of the cookies in use:
WHY DO WE NEED YOUR EXPLICIT CONSENT TO USE THEM?
This interpretation cannot vary depending on whether or not the information stored or consulted on the user's terminal of an Internet site consists of personal data.
The Grand Chamber of the Court of Justice of the European Union also states in this ruling that the information provided by the service provider to the user of an Internet website must include the time that the cookies will remain active and the possibility that third parties can access the information stored in them. This requirement is set out in the version amended by Directive 2009/136, amending Article 5(3) of Directive 2002/58/EU, and by the AEPD Guidance of July 2020
If you still decide to modify the configuration of your access to the website, you should know that it is possible to delete cookies or prevent this information from being recorded on your computer at any time by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser:
- Internet Explorer Cookies Settings.
- Firefox cookies settings.
- Google Chrome cookies configuration.
- Safari cookies configuration.
These browsers are subject to change or modification, so we cannot guarantee that they will be fully compliant with your browser version. It may also be that you use another browser not covered in these links as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc.. To avoid these mismatches, you can access directly from the options of your browser which is usually found in the Options menu, in the "Privacy" section. (Please consult your browser help for further information.)
WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
You can find more information about cookies at: